Many times, it is easy to find inspiration from the words of others, typically when you cannot find the internal motivation to help you reach your goals. Inspirational quotes come in all different shapes and sizes and they come from a number of different sources. If you are looking for motivational quotes that can help you live a better, more successful and more fulfilled life, then you may want to consider some of the most popular and inspirational quotes from Tony Robbins. Reading these quotes daily or putting them in places of your home where you can see them can often give you the extra boost you need to find the success you have been looking for.
Who is Tony Robbins?
If you don’t already know who Tony Robbins is, he is an entrepreneur, author, motivational speaker, personal finance instructor and self-help guru, among other things. This seasoned life success coach has been helping millions from all over the globe to realize and achieve their dreams. He is most well known for his books, which include personal finance instruction and self-help topics. His infomercials have also become wildly popular and have made him a recognizable face in popular culture. In addition to appearing on numerous television shows and making cameos in movies, Robbins has also worked with celebrities such as Bill Clinton and Oprah, helping them get the assistance they need to live the best lives possible.
The Quotes that Will Change Your Life
Here are some of the best Tony Robbins quotes that can change your life and give you the inspiration you need to make the changes you deserve:
1. “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
2. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
3. “It’s not knowing what to do; it’s doing what you know.”
4. “It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.”
5. “We can change our lives. We can do, have and be exactly what we wish.”
6. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible to the visible.”
7. “Leaders spend 5 percent of their time on the problem and 95 percent of their time on the solution. Get over it and crush it.”
8. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
9. “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”
10. “Your past does not equal your future.”
11. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.”
12. “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”
Keep these quotes in mind during your everyday life and you may be surprised to find just how drastically your life and your outlook can change.